This morning I'm featured on the Summer of Mentorship series. We had such an awesome conversation about how to fight fear and rest in God. Here's a quote from the podcast:
What we chat about:
- How God spoke to Jan at the news of cancer’s resurgence.
- How Jan found comfort in her son’s football word “square up”.
- The difference between how Jan has fought cancer the first time and the second time.
- What “square up” means for her in this season.
- The story behind the hashtag Jan uses: #bravestronggirl.
- How her battle with cancer impacts her mothering.
- Jan’s desire to get women to war together instead against each other.
- The revelation to choose life and not succumb to death.
- What rest looks like in Jan’s every day.
- How you need your own word and direction from God.
- “Women at War: Declaring a Cease-fire on Toxic Female Relationships” ** (womenatwar.com)
- The #SquareUp story on her site JanGreenwood.me
- Brave Strong Girl — The Invitation — A Collaborative Devotional